BC CONSULTING GROUP
A Group of Seasoned Professional Sales & Use Tax Consultants
Professional sales & use tax consultants have proven track records of exceeding expectations. Strive to fully understand our clients' Connecticut businesses and consistently identify opportunities to add value.
Connecticut Sales & Use Tax laws are complicated and constantly being revised and can be affecting your bottom line right now. We employ former State of Connecticut Revenue Examiners who have years of experience in sales & use tax compliance and audit procedure and will immediately have a dramatic impact on your bottom line. Whether you conduct business in a single state or multiple states, the complexities of Connecticut Sales & Use Tax require responsive sales & use tax specialists who know, understand and can interpret the law in the state of Connecticut, deliver solutions, and keep business moving forward.
How we can help your business save money and increase profits?
For a free consultation, please contact us today for a no-obligation, one on one with our consultants about your Connecticut sales & use tax concerns.
- Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Reporting and Filing
- Representation in their sales & use tax audits
- Implement audit defense techniques saving clients thousands in additional interest and penalties.
- Identify prospective savings and liability through analysis of tax record filings and recording keeping methods.
- Identify and obtain unclaimed sales & use tax refunds
- Resolve prior period sales & use tax exposure
- Negotiate with the state on ananonymous basis for businesses that have recently identified prior period sales & use tax exposure
- Identify inherent weaknesses in a company's sales & use tax compliance processes and procedures
With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR NEW CONNECTICUT SALES AND USE TAX LAW CHANGES!
Areas Served In Connecticut
Avon, Bloomfield, Bolton, Branford, Bridgeport, Bristol, Broad Brook, Cromwell, Danbury, Darien, East Hartford, East Haven, Ellington, Enfield, Fairfield, Farmington, Gales Ferry, Glastonbury, Greenwich, Groton, Hamden, Hartford, Manchester, Middletown, Milford, New Britain, New Canaan, New Haven, New London, Newington, North Haven, Norwalk, Norwich, Old Saybrook, Orange, Plainville, Portland, Rockville, Rocky Hill, Somers, South Windsor, Stamford, Trumbull, Vernon, Waterbury, West Hartford, West Haven, Westport, Wethersfield, Willimantic, Willington, Wilton, Windsor.
This web page and the information contained therein is intended to provide general information only, and is not to be considered as a substitute for accounting, consulting, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. Should you have questions or require further assistance please contact us directly.